Aspen is an upscale community found in Calgary’s highly desirable Westside, an area also known as West Calgary.
With its first phase established in 1998, Aspen has grown over the years to include a handful of different subdivisions each with their own unique real estate opportunities for home buyers.
Begin your search of Aspen homes for sale in Calgary currently active on the MLS® below.
Call or message us anytime if you would like to know more about listings or have further questions concerning Aspen real estate in West Calgary and we will be happy to help!
Aspen has grown considerably over the years to include several different subdivisions which has given rise to the full-spectrum of real estate found in the community today. It consists of mostly move-up homes and luxury single-family residences, but there are some multi-family developments that have been built throughout the years.
Some of Aspen’s subsections still have some new construction opportunities for home buyers. However, most have already been completed or all sold out already – attributed to the high desirability of Aspen real estate and the community’s location.
- Aspen Acres
- Aspen Estates
- Aspen Glen
- Aspen Grove Estates
- Aspen Heights
- Aspen Hills
- Aspen Meadows
- Aspen Park
- Aspen Ridge
- Aspen Ridge Estates
- Aspen Summit
- Aspen Woods
- Aspen Wood Estates
There’s no shortage of nearby amenities when living in an Aspen home. Find countless restaurants, shops and services close to home, including:
- Aspen Landing
- Strathcona Square
- West Market Square
- Westside Recreation Centre
- West Springs Village
- West LRT C-Train
These essential amenities make day-to-day living in Aspen as convenient as it gets, not to mention the quick-and-easy access that residents have to main city routes such as Glenmore Trail and Sarcee Trail that help to get from point A to B with relative ease.
Aspen real estate is ideally situated adjacent to the city limits which makes getting out to the Rocky Mountains and beyond convenient on a Friday afternoon after a long week of work.
There’s also several public and private schools nearby, another huge selling point for families looking for convenient access to private, multi-lingual and catholic systems.
Designated schools for varying programs:
- Dr. Roberta Bondar Elementary (public)
- Jennie Elliot Elementary (public)
- Olympic Heights Elementary (public)
- Wildwood Elementary (public)
- Vincent Massey Junior High (public)
- Ernest Manning High (public)
- Guardian Angel Elementary (Catholic)
- Holy Name Elementary (Catholic)
- St. Joan of Arc Elementary / Junior High (Catholic)
- St. Michael Elementary / Junior High (Catholic)
- St. Mary’s High (Catholic)
Nearby private schools:
- Calgary French & International School (private)
- Step-by-Step Montessori Preschool (private)
- Rundle College Jr. Sr. High School (private)
- Webber Academy (private)
- Calgary Academy (private)
This data was collected from the City of Calgary’s most recent Civic Census:
- Population – 7,496
- Ages below 19 – 33%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 63%
- Age 65 or older – 4%
- Occupied dwellings – 2,385
- Percent occupied dwellings occupied by owner – 88%
- Percent of occupied swellings that were single-family dwellings – 73%
- Percent of residents who live in single-family dwellings – 83%