Cody Battershill- "As a top producing REALTOR® with Calgary REMAX House of Real Estate, it is my utmost priority to provide you with only the absolute best level of service, advice and professional representation throughout your real estate experiences." See my LinkedIn Profile for my full resume.
Jordan Helwerda- "Being immersed in Calgary real estate for the better part of 10 years, my background in raising capital, development, investment, negotiations and sales helps me to provide you with an unparalleled level of service and advice as a licensed REALTOR® with REMAX". See my LinkedIn Profile for my full resume.
Call anytime to find out about the advantage you receive when buying and / or selling real estate in Calgary's Westside communities with our team of experienced REALTORS®!
Like Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks and Cochrane are all feeling the effects of a slow economic recovery in Alberta.
According to the Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB®), their respective real estate markets are also in buyer’s territory while experiencing similar changes with product types as seen in the City of Calgary.
Here’s the latest real estate market statistics and facts for Airdrie, Okotoks and Cochrane, sourced from the CREB®.
- Airdrie residential market continues to see lower sales activity and increasing inventory levels. This has resulted in downward pressure on attached benchmark prices in the town
- 1,101 total units sold year-to-date, 142 units lower than the same time the year before
- New listings entering the market have remained close year-over-year, but remain higher than the long-term average
- Average inventories are 18 percent higher year-to-date when compared with the same time in 2017. This has resulted in a decline in benchmark prices
- $342,773 year-to-date detached home benchmark price in Airdrie, nearly 2 percent lower on a year-over-year basis
- 573 total units sold year-to-date in Cochrane, a drop by 58 units over the same time frame in 2017
- New listings continue to break historical peaks for each period of the year. Currently on the Cochrane home market, there’s 308 more units for sale when compared to the same time frame the year before
- Average inventory levels are 14 percent higher year-to-date compared to the year before
- 449 total year-to-date sales in Okotoks, comparable to levels during the economic downturn of 2010
- New listings in Cochrane remain slightly higher when compared to the same time frame in 2017 with 53 more units for sale on the market
- $436,091 average benchmark price for detached homes, 1.5 percent higher than the year before
Aren’t sure if you should buy or sell your home in today’s market? Call us or email anytime to discuss your real estate plans and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have!
As agents with many years of experience in the Airdrie, Okotoks, Cochrane and Calgary markets, we would love the opportunity to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Don’t settle for anything less than the best. Contact us to get the best service and advice in the CMA’s residential market today!
As highly experienced real estate agents and REALTORS® operating in Calgary and its satellite communities, we have the knowledge and skills to help you get the deal done while keeping your best interests at heart!
Call us direct anytime at 403-370-4180 or send a message using the form below for a quick, if not immediate response. We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals in the Calgary Metropolitan Area!