Aspen is an upscale neighbourhood found in one of Calgary’s most desirable areas nicknamed the Westside. Because of its establishment in 1998, it has grown over the years to include many different subdivisions where you’ll find a full-spectrum of upscale Aspen homes for sale providing many options for buyers.
For example, townhomes at Mosaic in Aspen Hills or condos at Valmont in Aspen Stone offer multi-family living opportunities. Meanwhile, detached single-family estates in Aspen Ridge or perhaps semi-estate ridge walkouts in Aspen Hills provide those looking for more out of their home with several ownership opportunities.
Begin your search of Aspen homes for sale in Calgary currently active on the MLS® below. Call us anytime at 403-370-4180 or send a message using our contact form if you have further questions about Aspen real estate in Calgary – and get the best advice the Westside experts today!
Aspen has grown over the years to include several different subdivisions. Today, Aspen homes for sale consist of mostly detached move-up homes and luxury estate properties with a few multi-family projects in between.
Also, some of Aspen’s subdivisions still have some new construction opportunities for home buyers. However, most have already been completed or all sold out already – attributed to the high desirability of Aspen real estate and the community’s location.
- Aspen Acres
- Aspen Estates
- Aspen Heights
- Aspen Hills
- Aspen Meadows
- Aspen Ridge
- Aspen Stone
- Aspen Summit
- Aspen Woods Estates
There’s no shortage of nearby amenities when living in an Aspen home. Find countless restaurants, shops and services close to home, including:
- Aspen Landing
- Strathcona Square
- West Market Square
- Westside Recreation Centre
- West Springs Village
- West LRT C-Train
As a result, these essential amenities make day-to-day living in Aspen as convenient as it gets. Residents also have quick-and-easy access to main city routes such as Glenmore Trail and Sarcee Trail that help to get from point A to B with ease.
Another positive thing is that Aspen real estate is ideally situated near city limits which makes getting out to the Rocky Mountains and beyond convenient on a Friday afternoon. These are just a few of the reasons why Aspen homes for sale in Calgary are some of the most sought after on today’s upscale market.
There’s also several public and private schools nearby, another huge selling point for families looking for convenient access to private, multi-lingual and catholic systems.
Designated schools for varying programs:
- Dr. Roberta Bondar Elementary (public)
- Jennie Elliot Elementary (public)
- Olympic Heights Elementary (public)
- Wildwood Elementary (public)
- Vincent Massey Junior High (public)
- Ernest Manning High (public)
- Guardian Angel Elementary (Catholic)
- Holy Name Elementary (Catholic)
- St. Joan of Arc Elementary / Junior High (Catholic)
- St. Michael Elementary / Junior High (Catholic)
- St. Mary’s High (Catholic)
Nearby private schools:
- Calgary French & International School (private)
- Step-by-Step Montessori Preschool (private)
- Rundle College Jr. Sr. High School (private)
- Webber Academy (private)
- Calgary Academy (private)
This data was collected from the City of Calgary’s most recent Civic Census:
- Population – 7,496
- Ages below 19 – 33%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 63%
- Age 65 or older – 4%
- Occupied dwellings – 2,385
- Percent occupied dwellings occupied by owner – 88%
- Percent of occupied swellings that were single-family dwellings – 73%
- Percent of residents who live in single-family dwellings – 83%