Springbank Hill is an upscale southwest Calgary community found in the highly desirable Westside. Established in 1999, this area has a diverse real estate portfolio and is home to semi-estate and estate single-family homes ranging in both construction date and design.
Begin your search of Springbank Hill real estate currently active on the MLS® below. Call or message us anytime if you would like to know more about listings or have further questions concerning concerning Springbank Hill homes for sale in Calgary.
Springbank Hill is located on an escarpment that slopes downward from the northeast to the southwest. This terrain gives many of its homes spectacular views of the rolling foothills and Rocky Mountains to the west – including breathtaking sunsets on nights with clear skies.
The community is home to many semi-estate and estate luxury homes, many of which are custom built with a layout and design that takes full advantage of the mountain views.
Originally, Springbank Hill had several acreages found throughout its area. These have been incorporated into the community today and are part of the reason why it is home to a wide range of real estate.
Springbank Hill’s “brim of the city” location doesn’t mean a lack of nearby amenities by any means. Calgary’s Westside provides residents with quick-and-easy access to several shopping centres just a few minutes away, inlcuding:
- Aspen Landing
- Strathcona Square
- West Market Square
- West Springs Village
- West LRT C-Train
- Westside Recreation Centre
Westbrook and Chinook Malls are also not far and are reachable via Bow, Sarcee and Glenmore Trails. These routes provide convenient access to other parts of the city while 17th Avenue SW and Township Road 241 routes provide easy access to the foothills and beyond.
Residents living in Springbank Hill real estate have access to an abundance of nearby schools and education, including a brand new public school currently underway called Griffith Woods that will host students from kindergarten to grade 9.
Designated schools for varying programs include:
- Griffith Woods Elementary & Junior High (public)
- A.E. Cross Junior High (public)
- Dr. E.P. Scarlett High (public)
- Ernest Manning High (public)
- Guardian Angel Elementary (Catholic)
- St. Michael Elementary / Junior High (Catholic)
- St. Gregory Junior High (Catholic)
- St. Mary’s High School (Catholic)
Nearby private schools:
- Webber Academy (private)
- Calgary Academy (private)
- EDGE School for Athletes (private)
- Rundle College Jr. Sr. High School (private)
- Calgary French & International School (private)
- Step-by-Step Montessori Preschool (private)